Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring is here!

Spring is officially here and I'm so excited! I can't wait for warmer weather, shorts and flip flops, time at the lake and fresh produce. Ruby helped me plant the first herbs of the season last night. This year I'm going to try and plant things that I can use to make baby food. I can freeze it as it comes in and then start feeding it to her in August. She's excited too!!

Oh, and I think I should mention that she slept through the night last night. Whoo hoo!! I know tonight could be another story but one night is good for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love her sweet little grin. and those chubby cheeks!

Becky said...

Mary...I want details about planting...what did you plant? Where did you get the plants? I'm really wanting to plant a garden this year and need some advice!