I'm sure I embarrass him a lot, but this is one sure fire way!
1) Get invited by the Touchdown Club president to a Gwinnett Braves(ATL minors) game on opening weekend.
2) Not only get invited, but sit in a sweet suite!
3) Hang out with invitees family and 4 other coaches, wives and kids.
4) Enjoy watching all the kids watch Chopper, the mascot.
5) Invite Chopper into the suite for the kids.
6) Laugh as all the kids suddenly become Chopper-phobic, cry and run away.
7) Feel bad for Chopper and make Korey pose for photo (see below)