Tuesday, May 19, 2009

She's getting married!

I can't believe that my little sister is getting married in about 5 weeks! Crazy, but true! This weekend we had her lingerie/bachlorette party. Best friend Kelly hosted at their apartment and made some incredible food and drinks! Then the party started! I would not have guessed that most of the dancing would take place at the apt and included Rachel's soon-to-be mother-in-law! But it did. She's convinced we need to learn the "Single's Ladies" dance for the reception. And while I love me some Beyonce, I can not dance like Beyonce. I've tried. Here's some fun pictures from the evening. Yes, we did have an inflatable appendage accompany us for the evening. Pictures are rated PG.

The outfit is amazing! And the gift no one claimed to bring, but we know who it is!


Every bachlorette party needs hottie whistles. We were probably the most annoying people ever!


Self-explanatory, I think!

Beyonce dance-a-thon


Love this face!


End of the night=success!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I'm quite impressed with how "low you can go" Murr. Looks like y'all had a great time!