Friday, September 23, 2011

Announcement


Of course she wouldn't look at the camera, but it's true. Ruby's going to be a big sister! We are super excited and yet some days when I'm running around after Red and completely exhausted I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into. I'm due April 8 and the Doc guessed another girl this week, but it's still early to confirm it. Either way, we're just praying for a healthy baby and no bedrest like last time. Twelve weeks on bedrest with a toddler would be way worse than last time so say a prayer for me!

5 comments:

LWJ said...

Yay! Glad it's official! That was kylin's due date...she came thd 3rd! Love you guys!

Melissa said...

congrats!!!! you'll love having two little ones running around. i'll be praying for no bedrest!

Ali said...

Hi Mobbs Family! I found your blog through Lori Wojtczak (Lori and I worked together last year)!

Korey and I graduated HS together. Just wanted to pass along my congrats to you guys on baby #2. So exciting!! That little Red you got is pretty darn cute!

Mary said...

Yay! SO fun!! We are having #2 in March! Love that we are on the same schedule!

Sara Pyles said...

So excited for y'all!