Saturday, November 20, 2010

Shutterfly Cards

Its that time again! Time to send out Christmas cards from our family to yours. (If you're sending one to us, don't forget we moved!) This year, thanks to a friend, I'll be getting my photo cards for free from Shutterfly. They are giving free cards to bloggers. Yay!!

We recently had our family pictures taken by our friend Justin and I can't wait to get them back. I've gone back and forth on which approach to take to the Christmas card this year. My absolute favorite Christmas cards to receive are those of screaming children in Santa's lap. They are hilarious!! I know it sounds cruel, but how great is it when you open an envelope thinking you're about to see a sweet, well-groomed, perfectly placed family and instead you see a hysterical toddler trying to get out of Santa's lap as fast as he can. A few years ago, we got one of my nephew Luke and it was perfect. I kept it on the fridge all year. I think I've decided to go with a family photo card this year (maybe this one). However, I still stroll Ruby past Santa at the mall and tell her he's scary. We'll see if it works in a few days when we go see him.

If you still need to make holiday cards or gifts, go to Shutterfly. You can make cards, gifts, invitations and more. I've done all with Shutterfly and have always been pleased.

No comments: