Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I draw the line

I am probably one of the biggest breast feeding advocates you'll meet. Besides loving your baby unconditionally, I think its one of the best things you can do for your baby. Not only is it the most natural thing ever, breast feeding offers ongoing benefits to baby and mom long after weaning. The protection and benefits that I have the opportunity to provide my baby with make breastfeeding a no brainer decision for me. I could go on and on, but I'll spare you unless you ask me, then I'll go on and on just for you. However, today I was perusing the web while Ruby J sleeps and I found this write-up (mom, click on the underlined link). Really? Are people crazy? Don't worry, if you come for dinner, you won't find my DNA in the latest fall desserts I've whipped up.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

All I can say is 'wow.'