Sunday, January 31, 2010

Patrick the Puppy

A few weeks ago I got a huge box on my front door step. I thought it was our stroller that I ordered online, but to my surprise it was Patrick. My friend Jeremy sent Patrick the Puppy to Ruby. My first thought was "where the heck am I going to put this thing?". Patrick is 66 " long!! Huge!! He's been sitting in our dining room for the last 2 weeks until today when Korey moved him to the nursery. He's actually very cute and very comfortable to lounge on. I think Ruby is going to love him when she gets older (as in out of the womb which I'm hoping for more and more every minute!). But she might have to fight Piper for him. This is what I found when I went upstairs tonight:

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Ha, that's hilarious!

Laurie Welborn said...

glad to see piper is back home!