Sunday, April 18, 2010

Go Ruby!!

On Friday we got invited to go to the Braves game with my cousin Jen and her husband. We were going to take Ruby to her first game at The Ted, but then Korey suggested that my parents keep her instead so we could have a night out alone for the first time. But in order to do that, she had to take a bottle. So earlier that day we gave it a try. I was afraid she wouldn't do it, but I was wrong! She took it down in 10 minutes and even wanted more! I go back to work in 3 weeks and now that I know she'll take the bottle it might make it a little easier. Probably not! But it does mean that Ko and I can go out more by ourselves for longer than 2 hours!

Bibby will not like that her gray hair is showing, but we were on the way to get our hair done. Sorry, mom!

No comments: