Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September 1st-Best day of 2009!

Today was great for 2 reasons.


First we went to the doctor for my 16 weeks visit. They don't normally do an ultrasound at this point, but our doctor is great and knows that I see kids with crazy things all day so I worry a lot! So he threw in an extra ultrasound. And.......it's a GIRL!!! Yay!!! On Korey's side of the family, Baby Mobbs already has 4 boy cousins so its very exciting to be having the first girl. Another cousin is due a few days after us so we're hoping its a girl too but we have to wait a few weeks to find out. We registered today too and this is the first BabiesRUs purchase. What little girl doesn't need a gold diaper bag?!

Second reason that today was great: Pumpkin Spice lattes(decaf of course) are now available at your local Starbucks through December 31. I will probably have too many to count between now and then. Enjoy!

3 comments:

LWJ said...

Oh Mary! Yeah! I am so excited I even teared up! Our girls can play together! I need to see you soon! Love you and mommy needs a gold diaper bag! Ha love it

Mandy Meyer said...

Congrats! I guess you were drinking the football water last season and got the girl bug. We are so excited to add another girl to the group.

Becky said...

YAY!!! YAY!!! I'm so excited, Mary! You guys are having the first baby girl! Our girls will have to play together! Love the bag, too!