Monday, August 10, 2009

I hate it when:

People make their blog private. Here is why:
1) That means one less blog to surf over to and see if it's been updated every night or two
2) I think I'm really good friends with these people even though I've never met them or I haven't seen them in years because I read their blogs
3) I'm usually too embarassed to tell them that I stalk them so that I can get the log-in
4) The reason for blogs is so that random people can read about your life (ex. My parents, sibiling and best friends already know what's happening In the Mobb)

2 comments:

Pam said...

Mary
I completely agree with you. I to am a blogger stalker. I just haven't had the guts to start a blog of my own. By the way congrats on the baby.
Pam Sawyer

Becky said...

Mary...you're too funny, you blog stalker, you!!!